Send your resume to email@example.com!
STI POSITION DESCRIPTION
CNC OPERATOR/LEVEL II
Position Title: CNC Operator/Level II
Reports To: Production Supervisor
Produces machined parts by setting-up and operating a CNC machine, while maintaining quality, safety, equipment and supplies.
Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
• Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run parts, while adhering to all specifications.
• Maintains specifications by taking measurements, troubleshooting and replacing worn tooling, while adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
• Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements.
• Insures that work areas are cleaned daily and that all work is accomplished well within all safety parameters.
• High School graduate with two (2) years of machine shop experience.
• Must possess ability to pay attention to detail and have good judgment.
• Familiarity with CNC milling and turning machines and associated cutting tools and techniqures.
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Basic computer skills and an aptitude for working within specific tolerances.
• Basic knowledge of machining and able to grasp technical concepts.