This class** will provide factory armorer certification on the 2011 pistol. Students will learn how to completely disassemble and reassemble the 2011, inspect for worn/broken parts, identify malfunctions and associate them with the mechanical causes. Instruction will also be provided on basic interventions for preservation of function and reliability.
Available Schedule & Location
- April 2, 2020 – Lisle, IL
- Location: Lisle Police Department, 5040 Lincoln Ave, Lisle IL 60532
**Due to host range requirements, the class is restricted enrollment for LE Only.**
Please include your PD name and city in the “Company” field with your Address during the check-out process.
What You Need:
- 2011 pistol with 1 magazine
- Basic cleaning kit, including rags and lube
- Bic lighter (optional, for fiber optic sight service)