This class** is designed to teach shooters the proper manual of arms of the 2011 pistol. Class will include lecture on technical aspects of the 2011, information on maintenance, and intensive drill sets to develop skill with the operation and manipulation of the 2011.
Available Schedule & Location
- April 21, 2020 – Humble, TX
- Location: Harris County SO, 2346 Atascocita Road, Humble, TX 77396
**Due to host range requirements, the class is restricted enrollment for LE Only.**
Please include your PD name and city in the “Company” field with your Address during the check-out process.
What You Need:
- 2011 Pistol
- Four magazines, minimum
- Holster capable of carrying the above pistol and magazine pouches for at least 2 spare magazines – no SERPA, soft nylon/leather, or appendix holsters.
- Minimum 600 rounds of ammunition
- Hearing and eye protection