The holster is designed to fit any STI 2011® up to a 5″ Barrel. Both railed and un-railed frames. Only available in right handed versions.
WELTED-SEAM CONSTRUCTION utilizes a third layer of leather sewn between the inner and outer holster panels fore-and-aft. This results in several “enhancements”:
1. Increased strength and rigidity, permitting the highest practical ride on the belt for enhanced concealability.
2. Enhanced fit to the handgun is permitted by the welts, moving the stitch-lines closer to the outline of the handgun.
3. Enhanced comfort is provided by the tunnel-style belt attachments fore-and-aft, since only one layer of leather is beneath the belt, lying flat and smooth.
4. The outer shell of the holster is not interrupted by the traditional belt slots, which form lumps that can obstruct the cover garment as it glides over the holstered handgun.
5. Natural sight channel allows the front sight to enter and exit the holster with little or no contact with the leather.
Standard cant is approximately 15 degrees butt-forward, intended for wear just behind the strong-side hip