Thank you for your purchase of an STI Firearms pistol. By selecting our pistol, you are part of an elite group that includes the world’s best law enforcement agencies, such as the U.S. Marshall’s SOG team, and the best competition shooters worldwide who have chosen STI for its proven reliability, accuracy, and shoot-ability. We are committed to building the World’s Best Shooting Handguns and we stand behind every pistol we make. Our commitment to you, our customer, is supported by our industry leading warranty policy to which you just agreed.
This limited warranty is void if any of the following occur:
- The pistol has been misused or damaged by the user or accident.
- The pistol has not been properly maintained as described in the product manual.
- The pistol grip is modified, changed, or removed/replaced by anyone other than an STI Factory Certified Gunsmith. Use of a metal grip expressly voids the warranty.
- The pistol is altered or modified in any way, including cosmetic alterations.
- The pistol has been used for the firing of re-manufactured, reloaded, or hand-loaded ammunition (excluding Open guns manufactured specifically for major power factor ammunition).
This warranty is not transferable to any other person. No implied warranties of any kind are made herein and this warranty does not apply to any accessory items attached or appurtenant to the firearm.
In no event shall STI Firearms, LLC be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from or in connection with this limited warranty.
- The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement of your STI pistol, at the sole discretion of STI Firearms, LLC.
- The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
- All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose.
- STI assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damage or for incidental expenses and any action based on an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.
How to use your warranty:
If you discover a defect in material or workmanship, please complete the claim form below and you will be contacted by one of our Warranty or Customer Service Team Members. NOTE: If your pistol was purchased new within the past 12 months, we will send you a prepaid shipping return label. If your pistol is more than 12 months old you must cover the shipping costs to return the pistol to us.
Once we receive and evaluate your pistol, our warranty team will be in touch with you to discuss resolution.
Shipping Address (DO NOT SHIP A LOADED FIREARM):STI Firearms, LLC,114 Halmar Cove, Georgetown, TX, 78628 ATTN: Warranty Department